Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Run Fun

Saturday was the Color Run in Tulsa. They had 10,000 runners for the love of God and it was a mad house but it was super fun. There were a ton of people doing their first 5k and that makes me happy. Brings back memories of my first with Kat not too long ago. By the way I'll save it for another post but Kat and I are going to be running together soon in Memphis!!! Here are some pictures.....

Before the race nice and clean..........




















See so many people......




















My Godsister and I afterwards. Please note that I got blasted the most with orange which is kind of hard to see in this picture. The paint was a little hard to get off and when I went to the pool later in the day I realized I looked like I had just done a terrible job with some really cheap fake tanner. So there's that.




















Maddox Moo and Mommy. Jeff kept trying to explain the color run concept to him the week leading up to it. Maddox was so concerned and kept saying "but I don't want them to throw paint on my mommy. I LOVE my mommy." Haha how cute is he. Jackie, please note he is obsessed with that freakin TU hat and insist upon wearing it anytime we are outside. Like, literally EVERY.TIME.




















In case you guys were worried if I kept it classy.....DON'T. I literally woke up with all of 5 minutes to throw some clothes on and decided the best option was my Tulsa ass shorts. I mean I wanted to make sure everyone behind me (since I'm so fast) knew exactly where this hot piece of ace was from. Mission accomplished. Kat and Brooke, I looked so hard for the picture of Kat and I in Lily's dog kennel circa 2004 where I am wearing the exact same shorts but alas no luck. Kat didn't your shorts have something on the ass in that picture? That nights is still one of my all time favs. Why did we try to crawl into a grill? Also I remember running around the couch after you guys were in bed as rather humerous. I'll just leave it at that. God we were such babies. 


3 comments:

Jax said...

haha! Love this post and love you! So fun! That crowd was crazy! Maddox is so freaking adorable! "I dont want them to throw paint on my mommy.." haha.. awwww! And so glad he loves the TU hat! YAY! I smiled at that really big! He looks so stinking cute in it!!

brooke knight said...

Straight class. Love it.

Ashley said...

I don't know that college story and it makes me sad